1. What do all deserts have in common?
2. Which continent is affected by desertification?
3. What is the single largest cause worldwide of desertification?
4. What is a camel's hump made of?
5. How many plants species are
6. How long has the Atacama desert in Chile gone without rain?
7. How much of the Earth's land area is covered by deserts and drylands?
8. Can it snow in a desert?
|<< Back: Gaining ground|
BBC World Bank UNCCD USF DDPA PDF Version
|Editorial||Save our soil||Gaining ground||Year of change||Desert joy||Desert diversity|
|Argan - tree of life||Running dry||Virtual water - a reality||Pick up your pencil!||Out of the ashes|
|Water for thirsty lands||The art of survival||Music from
|Droughts in the
|Shifting sands||More desert diversity|
|7 regions, 7 deserts||About Tunza||Contents||Edition française||Versión española|